Our organisation is committed to implementing and maintaining a quality management system that will improve efficiency and productivity to ensure that all our services meet the requirements of our customers.
The quality management system shall be in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The aim of this policy and all associated procedures is to ensure that we fully understand and comply with our customer requirements at all times.
The objectives of this policy are to:
* Provide adequate resources to establish, implement and maintain the quality management system.
* Communicate this policy to all employees through inductions, training and ongoing example in the workplace.
* Ensure the management system is implemented across the organisation.
* Promote a culture standard of zero defects performance
* Monitor and measure the effectiveness of implementation of the system through a programme of audits to verify performance
Each workplace shall establish appropriate performance indicators to ensure these objectives are being met.
The senior management is committed to this quality policy and to the systems developed to deliver its objectives. Senior management supports staff in their commitment to:
* Comply with the quality system
* Continually improve the quality system
* Strive for excellence in the delivery of services
The quality management system assures our customers of our ongoing commitment to provide them with cost-effective, value-based solutions.
Alex Dimou – Managing Director